TRADITIONAL, COMPLETE, FULL-SERVICE
Your funeral includes everything you're accustomed to and is normally conducted at your local church
A funeral scheduled through ChurchFunerals Direct is a traditional, complete, full-service funeral just like you’re accustomed to. It includes everything listed below and is normally conducted at your local church. However, the funeral can be conducted almost anywhere. And if you do not have your own church, you can use one of the churches in our network right in your own hometown. Now, because of ChurchFunerals Direct, you can get a funeral for a lot less.
FUNERALS FOR A LOT LESS!
- Removal and care of the deceased
- Embalming and dressing for viewing
- 20-Gauge steel casket (various color options)
- Same day visitation prior to service
- Full funeral service at your church
- Hearse transportation to graveside
- Graveside committal service
- Preparation of obituary and death certificate
- Services of funeral director and staff
*All prices are subject to change without notice and reflect Preferred Partner Program savings, if applicable. Prices may vary and are not guaranteed or set by ChurchFunerals Direct, Inc. Final prices are determined by the funeral home providing services. Casket shown is representative only and may not be the actual casket provided. Additional optional features and all cemetery items and costs such as plot, marker, outer burial container, and grave opening and closing not included.
OPTIONS ARE A BEAUTIFUL THING
Add additional products, services and upgrades
- Additional visitation times on same or prior day
- Visitation or funeral conducted at alternate location
- Additional casket options
- Newspaper obituary charges
- Death Certificates (certified copies)
- Third party charges for optional items you select
- Additional optional features will increase cost